This Blog is about Elder Hennessey's two year mission, in the Philippines Baguio Mission, for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.

Monday, October 30, 2017

This week was pretty cool as usual. The big thing that happened this week was we did 2 service Projects. The second was clearing weeds/vines from the plot of a member, but the one that I have pictures of happened on Friday. The whole day was Crazy. I woke up at 430 to do insanity workout program with Elder Peua and Elder Tabaua who were about to leave for Abra to do a musical Presentation. They were gonna leave at 600 so we had to wake-up insanely early. We finished at 530, after I'd eaten Elder Jimenez woke up and told me we were gonna go help the Office Elders move houses; I was hoping I could take a little nap before studies! We went and helped move 1 bunk bed frame plus mattresses, electric fans, desks, suitcases, dishes, wardrobes and everything else that goes into an Elders’ apartment. It took 5 Jeepnee loads to get it all delivered. We helped from 730 until 3 with an hour lunch break (we also played Uno for a quick second). Upon arrival to our house we were very tempted to take a nap because I was exhausted, and Elder Jimenez's back was really bothering him, but he had some set appointments we had to go hit. All in all it was a really fun day because our schedule was different. The missionary lifestyle can get a little monotonous sometimes. 

Hope Everyone will have a good Halloween. 

Gotta go!! I'm all out of time

Bye Portland plus all my other peeps here in the Philippines :)


Elder Hennessey


My Haircut!

The First Jeepnee load (of 5) that we brought to the Office Elders new house.

Office Elders New House

One way that Philippinos make things last even if they’re broken/breaking. The grey metal around the edges of the truck bed have been welded in to cover places that were rusted out.

No comments:

Post a Comment