This Blog is about Elder Hennessey's two year mission, in the Philippines Baguio Mission, for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.

Monday, October 16, 2017

Hey yall, 

Sorry I don’t have any Awesome stories of climbing mountain, baptizing a barangay, or drinking coconut juice right from the buko, our email servers were down earlier but we were allowed to email for 1 hour either tonight or tomorrow morning, and I was super busy responding to all of the emails. If you were one of those lucky recipients I will be hopefully reading the responses next week when I have more time.

Hope you all read your scriptures today! If you haven’t yet, there’s still time! Read the last 3 verses of the last chapter of the last book in the Book of Mormon. Some of my favorites :)


Be safe lagi :)

No comments:

Post a Comment