This Blog is about Elder Hennessey's two year mission, in the Philippines Baguio Mission, for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.

Monday, January 15, 2018


Us with the Bishop’s boys as they drove us back to the house after FHE.


Elder Beck carrying Bro Danny up the 220 steps to the road where we got a taxi to take us all to church. He's gonna go back to live with his Family in Bisias but he wanted to come to church one more time. He had a stroke that affected his whole right side so he's pretty kawawa. 











Enjoying the view from the Bagnos's porch.

  


Shots taken from the bus as it traveled up to BAGUIO CITY. All those coke bottles fell off the truck, I don’t know how/why or when, I just know I saw a bunch of kids walking away with free cokes :)


Finally, a pic of the first carpeted chapel I've yet been in during my time here in the Philippines. Also my shoes, soles, and socks :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment