This Blog is about Elder Hennessey's two year mission, in the Philippines Baguio Mission, for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.

Monday, January 1, 2018


First we got Elder Fowler and me.

Jucutan Family after they went caroling, counting their money.  They were gone 2 hours and got 822 pesos split into 4 is 205, not bad at all for going out singing with your friends.

Sister Evelyne and Elder Aguirre My new Companion. Sister Evelyn got baptized on Saturday!! She asked Bishop Rabe to baptize her and he happily obliged, even though the white baptismal clothes made him look like Baymax.

 
Jacob, aka Kolbe, my favorite kid of Sevilla Ward. He's 3 but talks up a storm and is super mischievous. He has 5 brothers/sisters and they live in a Christ-centered home. I took a picture of him and Chacha sleeping cuz that’s how I sleep on the tile cuz it’s hot, but they have a mattress.

 
Last of all Shout-out to Precious Aquino, she’s sent a lot of pictures to my family while I had no camera.


Casan Jucutan, Angelia B. (has a Baptismal Date for January 20, Precious Aquino, Kaizyl Jucutan, Yours Truly :)


No comments:

Post a Comment