This Blog is about Elder Hennessey's two year mission, in the Philippines Baguio Mission, for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.

Monday, June 18, 2018


Here are the pics of the week:

 
ME with Lambert, a guy we met and taught and baptized in Baguio. He’s awesome!!

(no picture included)
Working with Members, Namely si President Nabor the 1st Counselor.

(no picture included) 
Friendly reminder to get your bukid ready to plant rice in it in the next 2 weeks. 

  
A Soccer referee wandered into the bukid/field next to our house, Philipino or Hispanic not yet confirmed. 

 
Pics of the baptism of Junarya and Vixen Lee (Tubby) Munar. 

A ton of stuff happened this week, and most importantly I wrote about most of it in my Journal. A cool think that happened is that Elder Pettit and I went finding and met a really nice guy and gal and were able to teach all of lesson one to them. Lesson one is The Restoration of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. I have to say, throughout all of my many companions I have learned very well how to teach and explain doctrine and help people to set goals and make commitments to eventually get closer to doing the ordinances necessary to get into heaven. I have a lot of faith in other missionaries too, as long as they are living the things they teach. It’s really uplifting when you can see someone understanding, and then they say "you're not like other missionaries who come through here, we actually understand what you’re saying and you make sense." It’s because of the Holy Ghost that they understand, and it’s through the Holy Ghost that we always receive affirmations that our actions are indeed correct. 


And I really just wanna remind everyone that I come home in 28 days, no I'm not trunky I'm just ready. 

Elder Hennessey


No comments:

Post a Comment