This Blog is about Elder Hennessey's two year mission, in the Philippines Baguio Mission, for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.

Sunday, July 8, 2018



This is what snail eggs here look like @Torben (all along the wall)
 

We saw some frogs chillin in holes in a dirt bank; I took a  picture of the next hole checking if there was a frog in the way back, little did I know there was a massive spider camouflaged right next to the opening. 


Our friend Arman at 7-11 was on his last day, so he let us self-serve the soft-serve ice cream.

aso mo, kambing mo, itali mo "your dog, your goat, you tie it up".




About 18 months agoo I had scratched my name into a piece of bamboo. And now, 1.5 years later, it was still there haha It was a nice little throwback to my first area. 


 I also had a monkey climb on me, super cool experience, that’s the 2nd monkey I've held here :)





No comments:

Post a Comment