This Blog is about Elder Hennessey's two year mission, in the Philippines Baguio Mission, for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.

Tuesday, January 17, 2017

January 8th

Woooooow! You guys must be having so much fun! I'm pretty jelly in case you didn’t guess. Oh yeah, that was their first flight. Flying is exciting. The take-off is scarier for me than the landing, and flying over the pacific ocean was a little intimidating knowing that if we went down and lived we'd just float in a little rubber tub for the rest of my life... :)  I cannot wait to go swimming, or even to go 2 days without wearing procelyting clothes. Greta’s saying reminds me of Incredibles. "This was the Best Vacation EVER!" Hope you are having a lot of fun even if the party is 10 hours farther West (me!)  Yeah i could chastise yal about keeping the Sabbath day, our Lord's day, holy.... But you guys are in Hawaii and I'd probably do more than you would haha, it’s ok, I've always liked your idea of church vacation even if we just went up to Lincoln city. 

My name in the sand, drawn by Elder Faingaa, a Tongan from New Zealand. We stopped at the beach for 5 minutes before our meeting in San Fernando.

Me chopping wood for nanay Dulce, I figured I can do a weeks worth of wood in about 20 minutes instead of her having to do a little bit every day.

A monkey in a dish, her names Maimai and she bites.

 
My view from the back of a Jeepnee.

Purple flowers for my momma, I’ll start taking pics if they’re pretty.

The area of Pugo from my exchanges on Wednesday.

 

A pretty pole plus vines that I thought looked cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment