This Blog is about Elder Hennessey's two year mission, in the Philippines Baguio Mission, for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.

Monday, September 11, 2017

This is yet another week of pics. Enjoy.

Companion exchanges with Elder Lloyd, the first time I've ridden bikes as a missionary. We went across Calaba bridge which is a super long
bridge with a suuuper pretty view.

Another picture from our exchanges, this is someone’s house with an amazing background. I love how there are sceneries here that are similar to computer backgrounds, they’re actually real places pala.

A CSP from last Monday. We were mixing cement to be poured into the back end of the room so they have a raised sleeping area to put their raised bamboo platform on that they sleep on. On the wall are 2 pictures of Jesus and the certificate of marriage from the Temple. That is the only decoration in the whole room. #Priorities

 
A birthday party we went to. We had spaghetti with soup instead of sauce which was really good, and fried Grape and sweet potato leaves, also maserap. We had blue Mountain dew (I think that’s what it was) in Coke Bottles: Reduce, Reuse, Recycle.

I don’t have much to say about this week but earlier today we went to a wag-waggan (2nd hand clothes store, where most of the clothes are shipped from China in big assorted bags).  Me and Elder Vilela both bought 4 ties. We talked them down from the original price to 4 for 100 pesos. 4 ties for 2 bucks :) I normally wouldn’t have bought any because I already have ties but I would like some so I have an easier time giving them away when I leave the area as SRs, or Special Remembrances.

Hope ya’ll are havin a  great week. Miss ya. Be good, go to church.

No comments:

Post a Comment